As Senior Project Manager, you will lead projects on behalf of Zwipe working with our direct customers who are implementing our technology in their products. You will coordinate deliverables between Zwipe and the customer, and you will work with Zwipe’s worldwide cross-functional teams and external suppliers to ensure Zwipe delivers according to customer expectations. Although the role is primary customer-facing, this is truly a cross-functional role as you will work with the Commercial Team, Product Management, Quality, Supply Chain Management and suppliers, Engineering, and Finance to ensure the success of multiple projects with multiple external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead cross-functional, cross-site, and cross-company teams to meet requirements on-time and within budget
· Facilitate projects from initiation (including handoff from the Commercial/Sales team), through development, and through Release to Production
· Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases
· Maintain risk assessments and mitigation plans on development programs
· Establish and maintain the timeline/Gantt chart on development programs
· Escalate resource constraints impacting commitments
· Work closely with Product Management and other functions to manage scope and change requests
· Build strong working relationships with key business stakeholders – demonstrate effective stakeholder management and expectations setting
· Report project progress regularly to key stakeholders (customers, suppliers, management, team members, etc.) including key milestones, status, top risks and mitigation plans, next steps, and help needed – on a regular cadence
· Work closely with engineering teams, supply chain management, and leaders to drive cross-functional continuous improvement
· Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
· Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Be Part of
A high-tech company with award winning technology that enables integration of biometric technologies into devices, wearables and others, developed for use in areas where absolute-positive personal authentication is essential. Applications fall into markets such as access control, banking, and healthcare.
To know more about this exciting position, you can click here and apply. We look forward to your application!